Making your own yoghurt is so satisfying. You wont believe how easy it is, it literally takes minutes to make.
Preparation – Soak 1 cup of organic, unsalted cashews over night.
- 1 cup of soaked cashews
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 2 pro-biotic capsules (use the powder)
- a squeeze of organic honey
- blend the ingredients together until smooth
- add ingredients to a bowl and cover, then leave somewhere slightly warm for the night. I use my airing cupboard.
- The next day the yoghurt should be slightly sour and a thick texture, just like yoghurt.
- You can add fruit, honey, cocoa powder, seeds, whatever you like. I decided on strawberries and honey! Ooooh yes!
- It will keep in the fridge for ages as its a live yoghurt.
- Added bonus, no animals have suffered for it! Guilt free pleasure! Enjoy!