Making your own milk is so easy. You can make very tasty nut and seed milks rammed full of nutrients. The dairy industry is horrible and cruel and I’m trying very hard to find or make plant based versions, so I’m not personally contributing towards it.
Today I’m making hemp seed milk which is very good for you. This milk is crammed full of vitamins, minerals, fats and proteins.
- 1 cup of hemp seeds (shelled)
- 5-6 cups of filtered water
- A natural sweetener like dates or honey (as much as you desire, start with a little and increase)
- Blend and strain through a milk bag
- You can keep it in the fridge for a few days