Even if I do say so myself, this taste fantastic! Its light, refreshing and has a nice tang to it.
- Fry some onion, 1 large garlic clove, cumin, coriander, medium curry and garam masala powders in a little organic butter. Start with a teaspoon of each, and increase depending on the depth of flavour you desire.
- Add 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Gently add some filtered water to create a nice paste whilst cooking; and let the flavours develop for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add your veg; carrots, celery, mushrooms, tomatoes and kale, all cut roughly the same size. Give it all a good stir and let develop for a few minutes.
- Add your green lentils either soaked over night, or bought in water.
- Add filtered water to the consistency you like, I always like my soups like a broth.
Simmer gently until the veg is quite soft. Add some salt and pepper if desired. Leave over night in the pan so the flavours combine.
SEAWEED SEASONING – I just purchased these fantastic seasonings recently; they taste amazing. They really add some serious flavour, with the benefit of increased minerals.