YOUR 1 HOUR FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST INCLUDES:
- Initial consultation and completion of a small questionnaire to assess your symptoms, diet and lifestyle.
- Testing of 59 common foods with immediate results (small blood sample taken from a finger-prick).
- Diet and nutritional advice whilst waiting for the test results.
- Follow up guidebook to take with you. This book is great for recommending substitute foods whilst your body heals and repairs.
- Shortly after your session a comprehensive email is sent, detailing all the correct foods and drinks to eat; this will ensure we improve or even stop your symptoms.
- The main focus is to become mindful with food; then you will stay slim and healthy for the future. Balance with vitamins and minerals is key. You will be given the knowledge to choose clean, healthy, wholesome foods in a manageable way. The method of slowly reducing acidic foods and introducing healthy foods, is an easy and achievable process for all clients.
Important – please ensure you’re eating the foods that concern you, so antibodies show in your blood. If you haven’t eaten a particular food in the last 3 months, the test may result in a normal response.
£95 includes guide book, diet advice and follow up health information.
£150 2 hour session for food test and colonic, includes diet advice and guide book, plus follow up email of health information.