YOUR 2 HOUR FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST AND COLON HYDROTHERAPY SESSION:
- Do certain foods cause you digestive symptoms?
- Maybe you feel drained of energy often?
- Are you struggling with your weight?
- Do you have skin issues?
- Maybe you feel anxious or down all the time?
This two hour session is centered around finding out which common foods irritate you, and learning how to improve your diet.
During this session you will also be given a colon hydrotherapy treatment, to help ease digestive systems, until you get to the root cause.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your treatment time to fill out a colon hydrotherapy form. A consultation to assess your symptoms is carried out, before proceeding.
- The first hour will be focused around food intolerance, where a test will be carried out. A small blood sample is taken from a finger-prick. The test covers 59 common foods like cows milk, whole egg, yeast, gluten… Please see the link below, for the full list of common foods this test covers. You will receive results within the hour.
- The second hour will be the colon hydrotherapy treatment. This treatment lasts between 30-40 minutes. Abdominal massage is given to aid waste and wind removal.
- During this 2 hour session your diet and lifestyle will be discussed, and you will be given lots of advice to help you get back on track, should this be needed.
- After the sessions are complete, you will be given a guidebook, all centered around food intolerance, to help you reduce these irritating foods. This book is great for recommending substitute foods, whilst your body heals and repairs.
- Shortly after your 2 hour session a comprehensive email is sent, detailing health advice.
- The main focus is to become mindful with food; then you will stay slim and healthy for the future. Balance with vitamins and minerals is key. You will be given the knowledge to choose clean, healthy, wholesome foods in a manageable way. The method of slowly reducing acidic foods and introducing healthy foods, is an easy and achievable process for all clients.
Important – please ensure you’re eating the foods that concern you, so antibodies show in your blood. If you haven’t eaten a particular food in the last 3 months, the test may result in a normal response.
*Please note – the results from having a colon hydrotherapy treatment can vary from client to client. A positive approach to changing diet and lifestyle is needed for the best outcome.