YOUR 2 HOUR FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST AND NUTRITION SESSION:
- Do certain foods cause you digestive symptoms?
- Maybe you feel drained of energy?
- Don’t sleep well?
- Are you struggling with your weight?
- Do you have skin issues?
- Maybe you feel anxious or down all the time?
Would you like to find out which common foods bother you and learn how to improve your diet, to get you feeling and looking healthier? Then this 2 hour session could be for you:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early, to ensure the session runs on time.
- The first hour will be focused around food intolerance, where a test will be carried out. A small blood sample is taken from a finger-prick. The test covers 59 common foods like cows milk, whole egg, yeast, gluten. You will receive results within the hour.
- The second hour will be will be focused around diet and nutrition. Your diet and lifestyle will be discussed, and you will be given lots of advice to help you get back on track.
- After the sessions are complete, you will be given a guidebook, all centered around food intolerance, to help you reduce these irritating foods. This book is great for recommending substitute foods, whilst your body heals and repairs.
- After your 2 hour session, a comprehensive email is sent, detailing health advice.
- The main focus is to become mindful with food; then you will stay slim and healthy for the future. Balance with vitamins and minerals is key. You will be given the knowledge to choose clean, healthy, wholesome foods in a manageable way. The method of slowly reducing acidic foods and introducing healthy foods, is an easy and achievable process for all clients.
Important – please ensure you’re eating the foods that concern you, so antibodies show in your blood. If you haven’t eaten a particular food in the last 3 months, the test may result in a normal response.
CLICK ME TO READ MORE ON NUTRITION SESSION
CLICK ME TO READ MORE ON FOOD TEST
*Please note – the results from changing your diet can vary from client to client. A positive approach to nutrition and lifestyle is needed for the best outcome.