ONLY £5 (usually £10)
- Coffee Enema– (Premium Gourmet Organic King of Coffee) To detoxify the liver and stimulate the gall bladder to remove toxins. Helping clean the colon walls. Stimulates Bile flow and removes toxins in the large intestine. Promotes improved digestion. Speeds up the detoxification process. This special coffee which uses ‘Ganoderma lucidum’ a special mushroom used in Asian medicine, which is known for being very alkalizing and detoxifying with over 120 antioxidants. Read more on this special coffee CLICK ME
- Combination Enema Herbs– (burdock root, raspberry leaves, red clover, wild yam and yellow dock) smooth muscle relaxant herbs, mild laxative and liver stimulating properties. Helps aid the colon when evacuation is unsatisfactory.
- Anti-Spasm Enema Herbs– (lobelia, motherwort, peppermint, raspberry leaf and wild yam root) smooth muscle relaxant herbs. Good for nerves, anxiety and stress. Helps with gassy, constipated clients who have a stubborn colon.
- German Chamomile– (German chamomile) A relaxation herb used to cleanse the colon and the liver – it helps calm the digestive tract and ease the spasm of IBS, period pains, and migraines. Also helps with chest colds, sore throats, gum inflammation, anxiety, psoriasis, acne, eczema, stomach ulcers. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wild Yam – (wild yam root) anti-inflammatory helping relieve intestinal and urinary tract inflammation Soothes spasm or muscle cramps (menstrual and hormonal stomach conditions) and relaxes muscles and nerves. Also relieves IBS.