Please note this video was taken in a different location.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – from 1st November 2022 – Essential Health Colonics has moved to Keynsham.
1-3 Bath Hill, High St, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 1EB
YOUR 1 HOUR COLONIC IRRIGATION/HYDROTHERAPY
Please note – colon hydrotherapy is for 18+ years only.
- Please arrive on time as there is no waiting room. We will start with a consultation to assess your reasons for wanting a treatment. Discussing symptoms, diet and lifestyle. The focus will be on what improvements can be made to improve symptoms and health.
- The treatment lasts 30 – 40 minutes and the whole session is 1 hour. Abdominal massage is given to aid waste and wind removal.
- Diet and nutrition advice is given whilst receiving the treatment; this will be discussed in detail. You will be given all the support needed to get back on the road to health.
- Shortly after your session a comprehensive email is sent, detailing all the correct foods and drinks to eat; this will ensure we improve or even stop your symptoms.
- The main focus is to become mindful with food; then you will stay slim and healthy for the future. Balance with vitamins and minerals is key. You will be given the knowledge to choose clean, healthy, wholesome foods in a manageable way. The method of slowly reducing acidic foods and introducing healthy foods, is an easy and achievable process for all clients.
IMPORTANT MUST READ
There are certain conditions which are contraindications – medical advice is needed in order to proceed if these conditions apply to you, as the treatment cannot be carried out.
Please discuss with your therapist and your doctor before proceeding. In many instances a doctors note will be needed to perform the treatment.
Due to a high rise in late cancellations, all initial sessions require a deposit. If the correct notice period is given, then your appointment can be moved, however, this is non-refundable.
24 hours notice is needed for single sessions.
48 hours notice is needed for double sessions or back to back bookings where two people attend. This is due to 2 hours being reserved.
Proof of a positive COVID result is required for late cancellations.