I see a lot of gassy clients in my clinic. Its a very uncomfortable and embarrassing symptom to deal with on a daily basis. There are many reasons for this, Alternative Daily write tell us why, and here are a few of my own:
- Not chewing your food. You need to take your time and chew your food to a soupy consistency, before swallowing.
- Stop drinking liquids with your food. This dilutes your digestive juices, so will prevent you from breaking down your food effectively. Hold back on fluids say 1 hour before eating, during and 1 hour afterwards.
- Don’t eat if you are in a rush on feeling stressed. Digestion shuts down when the body is under pressure.
- Diary style foods can cause flatulence and bad smelling wind. Try cutting down or stopping these foods to see if this helps.
- If you don’t soak nuts/seeds/dried fruit/beans/lentils, these foods can cause bad wind.
- Eating a diet high in animal meats, can cause smelly wind, due to these foods staying in your digestive system longer.
- Eating foods high in refined carbohydrates and low in nutrients. Convenience foods cause bad wind.
- Digestive issues like constipation or IBS can cause terrible wind.
Have a read from Alternative Daily and see what other reasons are causing you wind CLICK ME TO READ MORE!
Try Colon Hydrotherapy to see if this treatment can ease your symptoms
Call 0117 9632335 to book.