You don’t always have to start your day with toast or cereal. Why not try healthier options. You’d be surprised how much a nutritious smoothie can see you through till lunch.
I had the below smoothie for breakfast this morning. Its comforting to know this pint of fluid is giving me lots of energy, fibre, hydration and many other benefits to start my day…
There are many positives to all the below foods, just thought I would list a few to give you an idea of how you could make your body healthy!
- Large palm full of spinach – good levels of iron
- Inch of cucumber – keeps you hydrated
- 3 large sprouts – great source of vitamin C – protect your immune system
- ginger – improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body
- turmeric – anti-inflammatory
- 1/4 avocado – is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- small palm full of pineapple – rich source of antioxidants
- 750 mls of water – lots of hydration
- squeeze of lime – can help prevent formation of kidney stones
- blend and drink!
WOW!!!! All the above contain ridiculous health benefits, have a research yourself and get to understand and know what you are eating.
I decided to have a lovely apple too. Chewing is so important for digestion. Get that fibre in you so you can have daily bowel movements!