We need to stay hydrated, 2 -3 litres per day of filtered tepid water. Its always good to make one or two of those pint’s count, so why not add some veg! Let’s get 7+ veg in us a day for better health (prevent disease), weight, bowel movements and longevity.
Nice and simple yet extremely healthy. Kale and Lime Juice.
- 2 large palm fulls of kale
- 1 lime squeezed
- blend with 500 ml or more of water
- What a beautiful colour
- Tastes clean and fresh! Just what the body needs 🙂
Facts on Kale:
Kale is part of the cabbage family
There are many different types of kale. The leaves can be green or purple in color, and have either a smooth or curly shape.
A single cup of raw kale (about 67 grams or 2.4 ounces) contains (1):
- Vitamin A: 206% of the RDA (from beta-carotene).
- Vitamin K: 684% of the RDA.
- Vitamin C: 134% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B6: 9% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 26% of the RDA.
- Calcium: 9% of the RDA.
- Copper: 10% of the RDA.
- Potassium: 9% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 6% of the RDA.
- Then it contains 3% or more of the RDA for Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron and Phosphorus.
Wow!!! Kale is very good for your. Eat this every day!
READ MORE ON KALE, INFO TAKEN FROM CLICK ME