Eating healthier alternative foods is a great way to lose weight and stay healthy. Try sweet potato over normal potato, pasta, bread and white rice. Sweet potato is full of nutrients and its a natural sugar which your body understands and metabolises correctly.
Try these great sweet potato recipes by Leah Vanderveldt, MindBodyGreen for some inspiration in improving your diet for the future.
Why don’t your try my recipe of sweet potato and seabass fishcakes
- Sea bass – steam for a few minutes
- sweet potato – steam till soft
- on the vine tomatoes – steam till soft
- Mix together, coupled with paprika, turmeric, pepper, salt and mixed herbs.
- make two big lumps and gently flattened in pan 🙂
- gently fry in coconut oil topped with creme fraiche
- tomatoes, romaine lettuce and mixed leaves – lime and sesame oil dressing
- YUM YUM YUM IN MY TUM!