Castor Oil is soaked in cotton wool and packed across the abdomen, where digestive problems can be a problem. Cling film is used to protect and seal heat, whilst you are covered with a towel. A hot water bottle is gently placed on the abdomen to aid absorption.
If a colonic irrigation treatment isn’t for you, then Castor Oil is renowned for improving your digestive system. Castor Oil is a stimulating laxative and helps lubricate the colon for easy evacuation. Should you suffer with constipation or want to improve your liver and gall bladder function then castor oil is a great source of detoxification.
Castor oil is known to be effective for many diverse types of pain, liver and gallbladder stimulation and cleansing/detox, digestive problems, lacerations, skin disorders such as eczema or psoriasis, menopause symptoms, to boost the immune system, as an emollient and skin softener and much more. Castor oil is truly one of the earth’s most versatile healing gifts, and so simple to use.
Castor oil appears to work by drawing blood circulation and enhanced biological energy to the area where it is applied, and then drawing lodged toxins out of the body. It is important to eradicate the root cause of an illness, not only to clear the symptoms of a disorder. Castor oil has proven very valuable in helping to detoxify the body at deeper levels, thus eliminating the root causes.
The castor oil pack is very healing to the liver and large intestine.
BENEFITS WHICH COULD BE EXPERIENCED FROM RECEIVING A CASTOR OIL PACK:
- It functions as a stimulating laxative for both your small and large intestine
- Castor oil glides through and lubricates your bowels without absorbing moisture
- Removes wastes and toxins
- Improves the health of your lymphatic system, circulatory system, excretory system and nervous system.
- It is also great for the skin added a few times per week as well as reliving aches, pains, and sore spots.
- A great detoxifier as it improves liver and gall bladder function
- Helps relieve colon problems involving inflammation
- Helps relieve constipation or bowel impaction
* Castor oil should only be taken as a temporary solution to relieving constipation as long term periods can have adverse effects.
*Please note – the results from having a castor oil pack can vary from client to client. A positive approach to changing diet and lifestyle is needed for the best outcome.